Mulcahy COVID-19 Preparedness
March 16, 2020
Dear Mulcahy Partners,
At this point I know you have seen a lot of information about Coronavirus/COVID-19. At Mulcahy, we make it our top priority to safely deliver unparalleled customer service while maintaining a positive, healthy work environment for our team.
Mulcahy has instituted a modified staffing policy that provides full support for our customers while maintaining the health of our employees. This plan is outlined as follows:
- All outside sales staff will be working remotely and are not permitted to make site visits. Our phone system will forward calls to their cell phones and they will have full access to our systems through their laptops.
- Inside staff will be fully staffed at Mulcahy. We have modified their workspace locations to create the furthest possible spacing following the guidelines outlined by the DOH and CDC. Only four inside people will be working remotely, but they are set up with full access to our systems.
- Front office (i.e. non-warehouse) visitors will not be permitted.
- All scheduled group training and presentations for the next 30 days are cancelled.
- Customer pick-up and deliveries will happen as normal, though we will be implementing additional precautions. Onsite signage will provide additional details.
- We will try to limit service activity to urgent needs only. We ask that you help us maintain the same level of safety we are trying to provide within our office by permitting our personnel to work in their own space while keeping within your site’s standard worker safety requirements.
These policies are effective until further notice. On Monday, March 16 we will be working to make changes within the office that may disrupt some services temporarily, but we expect to be fully functional by the end of that day.
Thank you for your patience and support. We hope for a quick end to the pandemic and that you and your families remain healthy.
Executive Vice President