Fluid Handling is known throughout the hydronic heating business
as the industry‘s educator. Bell & Gossett's Little Red Schoolhouse, a completely equipped learning center, has trained more than 50,000 engineers, contractors, and installers in the proper design, installation, and maintenance of hydronic and steam systems.
Opened in 1954, the Little Red Schoolhouse offers seminars covering a wide range of topics tailored to different occupations in the industry. Attendance is by select invitation only. Graduates of the Little Red Schoolhouse can be found in every state of the US, as well as Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Latin America, and Australia. CEU credits are available and certificates are awarded upon completion.
For further information on available classes CLICK HERE
Contact Laura Citrowske for latest schedule: email@example.com
2015 Seminar Schedule
- Steam System Design & Application Seminar Dec 7-9
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* Feb 1-3
- Modern Hydronic Heating System - Basic Seminar* Feb 8-10
- Modern Hydronic Heating System - Advanced Seminar* Feb 22-24
- Plumbing Systems Design Seminar Feb 29 - Mar 2
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* Mar 7-9
- Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar* Mar 14-16
- Steam System Design & Application Seminar Mar 21-23
* Seminar approved by GBCI to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Green Associate and LEED AP certifications.